Friday, November 13, 2009

More Name Photo's

Holly sent me these beautiful photos of my boys names. They are so beautiful. Thank you so much. I love autumn with all the leaves falling off the trees. I have only recently started liking it so much. It used to be just another month to me. The town that i used to live in, in western Australia doesn't really do autumn. All the trees there are not the type that lose there leaves. Because that is the only place that i had ever lived i used to think that leaves falling from the trees only happened in other countries or the movies. I really did think that trees in Australia didn't do it. I was so surprised when i moved over here and went for a walk through the park and seen all of the leaves on the ground. The other people in the park must have thought i was the biggest weirdo because i was running through the leaves and rolling around in them. I was having so much fun while my niece didn't think it was that great and was just watching me. Talk about role reversal.

Now that it is spring and nearly summer i am wishing that it was autumn again or better yet winter. I miss the cold, I hate the heat, I have always hated summer. I would b happy if i never had to go through another summer ever again. But the biggest reason I dont want it to be summer is probably because summer was when the boys were born. I really don't want it to be 1 year without them.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Holly is just wonderful! Beautiful pictures of your boys names. xoxo

Holly said...

I am glad you will have these photos to remind you of Autumn. :)

April said...

I saw your comment on Holly's blog and was pulled her by your sear profile photo of babies feet. I am so touched by the out pouring of support that you and all the other baby loss families receive from each other. All the photographs with your boys' name written on them are so priceless. I can imagine they are filling a scrapbook or a collage in memory of your sweet boys.

hugs

Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful, Holly did a great job with them all! I love them, I wish there were beautiful things out here..haha not ever in the desert..Its so unalive, it makes me sad.

You are inspirational; I love the love you have for your beautiful precious angel sons!

Leila's mommy said...

those are lovely! i especially like the ones on the leaves. i'm gonna have to do that for Leila. <3