Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The count down begins

I am counting down the days until i am on holidays. I really cant wait until i go home, back to a town called Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Most people think that i am crazy for wanting to go back. It isn't a nice place at all, there is nothing to do there, and most of the people there aren't nice but it is home for me, It is where i was born and grew up, it's where i lived up until moving across the country to Victoria where i live now. I am so excited about seeing all of my friends again. I haven't seen them in about a year and a half. The last time they seen me i was about 3 months pregnant. I miss them so much. Some days i feel like i am going crazy without them. I am stuck in a place where i don't know anyone.

I am a little worried about going back there at the same time. I don't want to go back to my old bad habits. I used to drink way too much, i am actually surprised that i still have a liver.
I was trying to decide if i was going to drink at all when i was back there. I am still a little unsure. It will be my 21st birthday when i am there so i think that i will be drinking for that. I'm not sure. It is such a hard decision to make. I think i will just have to wait and see how i am feeling at the time.

So it is only 6 days until i go away. YAY!!!. I really need this holiday.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy early birthday!

Tina said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! You deserve a break from all that life has thrown at you...Emjoy! xx

Holly said...

No matter where you go it'll be nice to get away.