Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today

I didnt even realise what today was until now. I was sitting at the computer on facebook and i realised that one year ago today was the day that my boys hearts stopped beating. I feel horrible that i didnt even remember that it was today but at the same time i am happy that i didnt remember, I dont want to remember. I dont even really think of today as being the day that they died, i didnt even know that they had died until the 7th. I really can believe how fast all of these anniversaries have come around. In exactly a week it will be their 1st birthday. I really just want to go to go to sleep and wake up when all of those hard dates have been and gone.

I dont even know what i am going to do for their birthday. I really want to have a party for them but i dont know if i am going to be feeling in the mood to be around a heap of people. I guess i will just have to wait and see, and maybe if i am too busy planning a birthday party i wont have time to stress out about the day untiol it is here.

2 comments:

Carly Marie said...

I wish you peace for this following month. I found that the first birthday was the hardest. You can still make it a beautiful day. Just be gentle on yourself.


xxxx

Amy said...

Every 'first' is such an important milestone. I hope that whatever you decide to do it brings you a little more peace and you feel close to your little angels. Thinking of you and of course, Eli and Jett xxx