Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Eli and Jett, happy birthday to you.
Happy first birthday baby boys. I really hope that you have had a good day. And i hope that you liked your party. It wasn't really what i had in mind, but it was still nice. It would have been way better then that if you were both here. I have had a nice day, i have had tears but i have also had some smiles too. I have missed you both so much today and haven't stopped thinking of you all day. Have fun playing with your balloons.
Always remember that i love you both so so much, more then all the stars in the sky.
Love you Eli XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
love you Jett XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Happy Birthday Eli & Jett! I just know there was much love on your day.
Happy Birthday sweet little boys. Many *hugs* to you Rikki.
Happy Birthday Eli & Jett!! I'm sorry they were not here to celebrate but glad you found smiles through the tears.
Peace & love to you!!
Happy birthday Eli and Jett! xo
Happy 1st Birthday Eli & Jett!!! Share some cake with Mackenzie...I know my little chunker loves sweets :) Missing you with your mommy today!
xo
Ashley
Thinking of you all!
happy birthday to your sweet little angels!!
Happy Birthday Eli and Jett! You are loved and missed!
Happy belated birthday Eli & Jett! I hope you are still celebrating!!! xx
Post a Comment