I have started a fan page for the boys on face book. I swear i have to do things the hard way. First i started a group and then i realised that i couldn't have photo albums on it and i didn't want to have all of the photos in together so i had to delete the group page and start a fan page. I haven't uploaded all the photos yet but i am slowly getting there.
Sorry to anyone that in stuffed around by starting and deleting the original page.
Here is the link if anyone wants to join it :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Remembering-Eli-and-Jett/262950293748?v=wall&ref=nf#/pages/Remembering-Eli-and-Jett/262950293748?ref=nf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love the pictures you have posted so far. I have a group for my babies and did not want to delete it and start over with a fan page so I just kept it the way it is. I would like to have photo albums as well.
The pages are nice! I'm a fan!
Post a Comment