Monday, January 18, 2010

Catching up

I have been meaning to post some pictures of the boys christmas tree and ornaments for a while but for some reason i haven't gotten around to doing it yet. well i dont think it's because i havent gotten around to doing it, it's just that i have been having trouble with the internet and have had quite a bit going on for me over the last few weeks.
So here they are. The picture quality isn't that great sorry. hopefully i will have all of the boys birthday photos uploaded soon and i will post them by the end of the week ( dont hold me to it but i will try)


My sister got these from etsy for me. I love them. She also got some made that aren't christmas that i can use all year.


I got these ornaments made with their photos on them. They didn't turn out quite ho9w i wanted them too but i am still happy with them.


And these beautiful stockings arrived while i was away on holidays from Ashley, Mackenzie's mommy. I hadn't even thought of getting them stockings so when these turned up i was so happy.



And this is their christmas tree. I was stupid and didn't buy them one before i went away for my holiday so i had to run around when i got back and try to find it and decorations for it. Not an easy task a few days before christmas, but i really liked how it turned out. I am going but new ornaments every year to put on their tree but this christmas i am going to get my act together earlier and get everything before everywhere is sold out. I was even sneaky and got blue and green wrapping paper with stars all over it because it reminded me of the boys and wrapped all of the presents in it so a bit of them was with everyone for christmas. I am always the present wrapper. No one in my family likes to do it and luckily for them i love doing it.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the star ornaments with their pictures! So precious!

Mary said...

Awww. That is an amazing first Christmas for the boys. Everything is so cute. I'm sure they loved it.