These candles were lit by a lovely lady that i used to work with when i was 15. One of my friends also lit 2 candles for Eli and Jett but i cant seem to be able to upload the photo.

We thought of you today,
But that is nothing new
We thought of you yesterday
And will tomorrow, too
We think of you in silence
And make no outward show
For what it meant to lose you
Only those who love you know
Remembering you is easy
We do it everyday
It's the heartache of losing you
That will never go away.
Mummy loves you more then all the stars in the sky Eli and Jett.
XOXOXOXOXO








5 comments:
Wow the pictures are so beautiful!!
Beautiful pictures and I love the poem. It is so very true. Thinking you and your sweet boys too. xx
What beautiful candles for your beautiful boys! I love the sparklers!
Just beautiful. Thinking of and remembering your sweet baby boys. *hugs*
I wanted you to know that your pictures are beautiful and you did an amazing job! Your angels seen the flickers from your candles, and LOVED your sparklers!
Post a Comment