Since my last post things haven't gotten any better. I went back to the funeral home to get the boys ash's transfered into the memory box that i will be using instead of an urn. I prepared myself all day for it and by the time i got there i was feeling ok about being there. so i walked in and the lady knew who i was from the day before, she told me that she was sorry but they wouldnt be able to do it that day but i could leave them there for the weekend and pick them up on monday. there was no way i was leaving them there for that long so i said i would come back another day instead. then later that day i took my niece and nephew to the movies to watch astro boy, which by the way is a really good movie. so after the movie finished i was trying to catch up with the kids and rolled my ankle and fell down the stairs twisting my knee on the way. ( yes it is ok to laugh at my clumsiness i would have if it didnt hurt so much ). then i had to carry one of the four year olds on my hip and the other four year olds on my shoulders while walking 3 blocks home on a twisted ankle. then i had to go to a staff meeting which got cancelled but i wasnt told until i got there. Today i was supposed to go to a meeting for the charity that i volunteer for. i love going to these meetings because all the ladies there are also baby loss mummas. i usually take my sisters spare car but this morning when i got up my sister told me that my brother in law is refusing to let me take the car, which means that i cant go. i was so upset, going to those meetings has helped me so much and is pretty much the highlight of my month. i am so sick of him being such an asshole to me.com i dont deserve it. then to top it all off, nearly everyone that came into work had newborn little boys with them, my ankle and knee were killing me, i felt like i was going to either be sick or burst into tears all day and i kept stuffing everything up so everyone was snapping at me all day.
i can honestly say that today is the first day since the babies died that i have been really tempted to go to the bottle shop and buy a couple bottles of vodka and drink until i cant speak or think.
i am over everything, i am over life, i am over believing that its going to start getting better. I give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oh Rikki I am so sorry it has been such a difficult day. You can do this. You have already lived through the worst thing that could happen to you. You can live through this rough patch too. Try to find some hope to hold on to and know that we are here to listen and support you. xx
shes right. you can do this! you are strong. Do it for those beautiful little angels! prove your brother in law wrong, kill him with kindness, hang in there! I always tear up when i read your blog, because i just want to make it better for you, make it easier, and i don't even know you...
I've been away for the weekend so I'm just reading this now. I'm so sorry things have been so crummy. :( I know sometimes it feels like things won't get better but they will. I have hope that soon you will be climbing a hill in this roller coaster.
Post a Comment