Saturday, October 10, 2009

My tattoo

Today i got my tattoo for the boys finished. I love it so much he done an amazing job. He quoted me $400 for today's work but ended up doing it and re doing another one of my tattoos for me and all he charged me was $350. Today was also Eli and Jett's 9 month anniversary for their birth so it really felt so special and fitting to get their tattoo finished today. And it was also a great distraction for me. If i wasn't getting it done i probably would have just sat at home being miserable all day but instead i was happy all day.

So here is the finished tattoo.


And the other tattoo that he re don for me. I got this done 2 years ago but it got badly infected and there was basically no ink left and i was left with a huge scar. It is he best he could do because off all the deep scarring.



It says 'what goes around comes around' around my ankle.

I start my new job on monday and i am really nervous.
I think that's all i have to say today. It has been a big day and i am exhausted so it is bedtime for me now.
xxx

8 comments:

nikki wood said...

I love the handprint :) So beautiful...

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

Awesome!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a tattoo on Mackenzie's 6 month anniversary. It would be my first tattoo and I'm a little nervous because I'm kind of a wimp. You rock for getting such an elaborate tribute to your babies! :)
xo
Ashley

Lisa and Jonathan said...

I like them. I can't wait to get mine.

Holly said...

Your tattoo for your boys looks awesome!! A wonderful job! How fitting it was finish for their 9 month anniversary.

Laura said...

Wow!!! What amazing artwork!!! I've been thinking about getting one and think of it still... trying to figure out what would be just perfect and then my dad and I are going to go get one!
:-)
Hugs-
Laura

Mary said...

The tattoo is awesome. I will need to get my act together and get mine done.

Tina said...

Amazing!

Kristy said...

Wow, incredible tattoo's. I love the handprints. Amazing.