Friday, October 2, 2009

My Baby Boys

I was looking through my photos of my boys today and i realised that i havent posted any here yet so I thought I would share some of them.

Me just before i went to the hospital to have them


This is Eli
And this is Jett

Me and my BIG boys


I decorated their casket with the wall stickers that i was going to put up in their room. I have matching stickers in my room.


7 comments:

Lisa and Jonathan said...

Oh my Rikki Eli and Jett are so precious. I can't believe how big you where wow! You looked good though. I will always wonder how big I would have I gotten if I made it all 9 months. I was measuring a couple of weeks ahead on my belly while my boy was measuring 2 weeks behind. I still don't get it. The stickers on their caskets was a lovely idea.

Barbara said...

Oh Rikki, what big beautiful boys!

I am so so sorry that they aren't in your arms now.

I love the stickers.

xxx

Lea said...

Rikki - the stickers are a beautiful touch. Your boys are awesome. It's so nice to see their faces.

Thank for sharing

Tina said...

What beautiful babies they are. Thank you for sharing these great pictures. xx

Mary said...

Rikki those are some amazing pictures. The boys are so precious. I can see you in both of them.

Holly said...

Your boys are so beautiful and I loved seeing pictures of them. Seeing their sweet faces put a smile on my own.

Kristy said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing, your baby boys were just precious. I'm so sad that they aren't with you anymore. *hugs*