Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dont know what to expect.

I am freaking out a little bit, ok well maybe a little more then a little bit.

I seen an add in the local paper last week advertising free gym memberships, the catch is you have to volunteer a few hours a week. Not a bad deal the only problem is that you have to volunteer in their creche. Before i could talk myself out of it i emailed in my resume. I got a call a few days ago from them asking me to go in tomorrow for a interview/trial run. I am really worried that i am going to be surrounded by babies and am going to have a breakdown in the middle of the creche.

The only reason that i applied for it was because i am really overweight and need to get off my ass and lose some weight and i cant afford to pay for a membership.

It is going to take all i have to walk in there tomorrow. I am really starting to think that maybe staying fat is a better option.

No comments: