When i was pregnant with the boys i used to hate it that people would look at me and i could see them judging me. I am pretty sure i knew what they were thinking. They were thinking that i was just another immature single 19 year old pregnant girl. I hated it, I hated that they could judge me without knowing me, I gave everything up for my babies, but they didn't see that all they seen was a teenager. Now i would give anything for people to see me that way.
I have realised that i am guilty of thinking like that all the time. I see a teenage pregnant girl and think the same thing that everyone thought of me. I just cant help it, i hate that 'most' of them don't appreciate what they have. Sometimes i think that i should have been upset about being pregnant and angry at my babies for ruining my life and then maybe i would still have them, but the truth is i could never be angry at them and the only made my life better.
I am so mad at myself for thinking that things like this didn't happen to young people, that things only went wrong for older people. How wrong was I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
XO
Thinking of you.
xo
Yeah...old people like me!! ;) It is just another instance of our innocence taken away. Unfortunately it happened to you at such a young age, but I do think you are stronger and wiser for it. You were right in loving your boys like you did/do. xx
Hi Rikki,
I only just logged back onto my blog and saw your comment... thank you.
So sorry for your loss of two beautiful boys.
Hugs to you! XO
Post a Comment