Friday, April 9, 2010

Weird Dream

I have always had really weird dreams but not many of them really stick with me. Well last night i had the weirdest dream and it had been bugging me all day for some reason. I dreamt that i found out that i was pregnant again, i was so happy and excited to be able to give Eli and Jett a little brother or sister.  So i went in for an ultrasound. I told the lady that i was really nervous because my twins were stillborn. So she said that she would have a better look at the baby. I think i was about 15 weeks pregnant in the dream. Anyway she then pulls the baby out of my belly and hands it to me. It was a little girl and she was so tiny and wriggling around in my hand. I was so shocked that she had taken her out and i was begging the lady to put her back in my tummy where she belonged, and i was saying to the lady that she was in pain but she wouldn't listen to me she said that she would be fine and for me to just wrap her in a blanket. I was just laying there trying to comfort this tiny little baby that was smaller then my hand and reassuring her that everything would be OK. Then sent me home with the little baby and i was walking around the streets with her and people wanted to see her and i wouldn't let anyone see her. There was more to the dream but i cant really remember much more of it. I woke up and i was looking around my bed for the little baby and then i woke up properly and realised that i had just been dreaming. I have no idea what the dream meant but i cant seem to get it out of my head.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

How heartbreaking, Rikki. No one needs those kinds of dreams, especially BLMs like us.

I hope tonight brings you sweet dreams.

xo

Tina said...

Hmmm...I always find it odd the things our mind's think of when we are sleeping. Hoping for a peaceful night for you. xx

Maggie said...

Oh wow. We all have such crazy dreams! Probably our minds trying to wrap themselves around this terrible loss and figure it out. I hope you have better, sweeter dreams tonight. XO

Holly said...

That is a weird dream. Why the heck do we dream up such things?