Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER........

Eli and Jett! I know that you would have been spoilt today and i am pretty sure that you both would have loved chocolate seeing as i don't like chocolate and i craved it the entire time i was pregnant with yous. I can imagine you both right now completely chocolate covered with all of your angel friends having so much fun, but i am selfish and i wish that you were here, all chocolate covered and celebrating Easter with me. I bought a few things over the weekend that remind me of you, a elephant and a giraffe key rings and a few other bits and pieces, i figure if i cant buy things for you then i might as well buy things for me that remind me of you.

I hope that today has been special for you both. Mummy loves you both SO much. XOXOXOXO


Happy Easter to you all and to your families and angels. I hope the Easter bunny stepped in today and took care of all of our babies today. I hope that today is gentle on you.

I have to get going so i can get ready for the big night parade tonight, It is amazing with fire crackers and the Chinese lions and dragons and then after the parade they let off a huge fireworks display. I swear this town will use anything as an excuse to let them things off, but hey I'm not going to complain, i love fireworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you saw the pics with the eggs on Facebook, but I wanted to leave you a link to my blog too.

www.missingjuanito.blogspot.com

I hope you had a wonderful day and you were able to find peace in your heart.