Friday, April 2, 2010

Their Names

Thank you to  Mandi  at Written In The Stars for writing my boys names for me. I dont really believe in heaven so i have always said that they went up to the stars.





Thankyou to Jaime at Indelible Ice Images for Etching Eli and Jetts names into the ice.  Jaime writes the names on a ice road in Canada. I love how she wrote there names together.


 



 Laura at Angel Baby Names for making this for me. Laura does an amazing job looking up the meanings for the names. Thankyou Laura

This was written for me over at Names On The Sidewalk. Thankyou Tiffany.



I absolutly love all of these pictures and i love seing there name written all over the world. It is really nice to know that they will be remembered by more people then just me.
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart to everyone that has written my boys names for me.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

It was my pleasure, Rikki!!
xo

Jill said...

LOVE them all!

Maggie said...

They are all so beautiful!! They will be remembered by so many! (((HUGS)))