These are the only ultrasound videos i have. I love watching them and seeing them alive and healthy.
This first one is both of them together pushing each other out the way.
this one is Eli, you can tell he was the more laid back one. He never used to move much.
And this one is Jett. He was always more active, i could tell he was going to be the one that was into everything.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I love that you have these!!! I wish I had ultrasound videos of my babies. So cute how you can see them pushing one another : )
Oh! So neat you have those! I wish I had some of Alexandra. I'm glad you have these. You can cherish these forever. :)
Aww!! Very cute. We have Grace's ultrasound video's too and I am so grateful for that! *hugs* I'm so glad you have this!
So sweet! I could tell from my scans too that Sophia was the more relaxed and calm baby while Ellie was much more mischievious. It is funny that they already had their little personalitites so early on. xx
These are just sooo precious to have!
Post a Comment