Last week on So. Y.ou Think. you. can dan.ce Australia one of the couples done a dance about a couple that had lost their baby. It was such a beautiful dance. Click here to watch the episode. I cant find a clip of just the dance sorry. You can skip forward to it. it. the dancers are Grace and Nick. I hope that it will work for all of you international ladies. I recommend that you all go watch it. I was in tears watching it. This is the song that they are dancing too. I had never heard it before but i really like it.
I FINALLY got off my butt and got the boys urn engraved today. It turned out so beautiful. I am so happy that it is now finished, and when i look at it i know that it is no longer half done, it is perfect like it should be, like they deserve. I don't have any pictures yet but i will try to post some soon.
Some of you may know that i LOVE LOVE the rain and cold. It has been so warm here lately and i hate it but today it was nice and cold and it rained all day. It got so bad this afternoon that our entire street was flooded out and all the drains were so full that they had turned into fountains. I loved it raining that much luckily for me our house is slightly raised so our house didn't get flooded, unluckily for the people that lived a few houses down because the river flowing down the road had decided to run through their house too.
I went outside into the rain and stood there getting soaking wet and walking up and down the street through the flowing water that was halfway to my knees. It felt so good. like i was a kid again. I remember being a kid and every time it rained like that i would always go don't to the creek and play all day in the water. I miss doing that now. If you go out onto the street and play in the water now everyone looks at me like i am crazy, even though i don't really care what people think of me. I will post some pics of our river street later too.
I think that is all i have to say for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I cannot wait to see pictures of the engraving. So happy you got it done : )
Yes, I can't wait to see the engraving. I'm sure it's just beautiful! I love the rain too!! :)
Post a Comment