Sunday, March 21, 2010

Questions

I have seen this being done on a few other blogs recently so i thought i would do it too. It is pretty easy, you ask i answer.

I am sick of only really having depressing posts so i thought that this would be a good way to post something new :) I also thought this might be a good way to help people de-lurk :)

I am going to give you all the chance to find out a little more about me. You can ask me questions and i will answer them all in another post. You can ask me what ever you want, it can be about my boys, my life , my childhood,  absloutly anything so dont be afraid to ask.

I am looking forward to answering all of your questions, so start asking away!!!!

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Rikki. I just wanted to say your blog is looking fantastic and I absolutely LOVE the photo of your boys holding hands - just beautiful!

My question for you: Being a mum of twins who died, would you like twins again?
I loved being pregnant with my girls and couldn't wait to be pushing their pram down the street and having people ask me about having two, and I would love to have twins again, but my doc has advised against it :( I just want the world to know I am a mother of multiples! What are your thoughts?

Megan said...

This may be too personal, please don't be offended that I ask, and feel no need to answer. Was Eli and Jett's father ever involved, or want to be involved? The only reason I ask is because I have so much admiration for single mothers, even more so for you because you had twins. I know how my husband has dealt with losing a son, and men for some reason are sometimes mystical with their emotions. Just wondering how their father is dealing with losing them, if at all.

Maggie said...

I love your new look! I love when I see this on blogs and learn some new things about people. I'll have to do it on mine sometime. My question is this, how did you come up with the names for your babies? I love hearing how people came up with names for their babies! :)

Holly said...

I love the pic!!!

How far along were you when you first found out your were having twins?

What was your first reaction?

Tina said...

I don't know if I have read this or not, if so I don't remember...Are your boy identical or fraternal?
Also, how are things going at your sister's house? Is it getting any better with her husband??
xx

Tina said...

Never mind about the identical/fraternal part...I just saw the answer in your About Me!