Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Awesome birthday present

When i was 14 weeks pregnant i moved interstate to live with my sister and her family. I didnt really want to move but i knew that it would be allot easier if i had some help. So i packed up and sold everything i owned and moved to Victoria with 2 suitcases. It was so hard leaving everyone i knew and all my friends. I had never even been to Victoria before i got on that plane. Apart from my sister and her family i only know maybe 3 people over here but i only see them maybe once a month. I am going crazy seeing the same people everyday. I miss all of my friends so much. I am so excited today and could hardly sleep last night because yesterday my mum booked me plane tickets to go back to Western Australia the place that i was born and grew up. She got them for me for my 21st birthday present. All i wanted to do for my birthday was to go back home and see all of my friends. I really didnt want to be here in a place that i hate being for my 21st birthday. I am so happy and now i have something really good to look forward too. I love my mum so much.
HURRY UP DECEMBER.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yay!!! You will have a great time and this gives you something to look forward to! Happy early birthday!

Lisa and Jonathan said...

What a wonderful gift.