Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where do i fit in?

It seems like everywhere i look there are either pregnant people or new babies. I never really noticed it before but now i cant seem to get away from it. I only have 2 friends that dont have kids or arent currently pregnant, and that is only because they are both gay. I know that i have 2 babies and i am a mummy but i still feel really left out sometimes. I cant be in the childless group and i cant be in the mums group, i am on the outside of both of their groups in the baby loss mums group. I am lucky that i have met some other wonderful ladies that are also in my group but i just want to be back in the other group with my babies like i should be. I dont want to be here. I just want my boys back.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I know what you mean Rikki, I just want my girls too...So sorry.
xx,
Tina

Mirne said...

I'm sorry that you don't have your boys Rikki. I know what you mean ... everywhere I look there are pregnant women or mums with children. And seeing that makes me miss my children so much.

nikki wood said...

I blogged about this not too long ago. I love my angel mommy's I know, but I am so sad to be a part of this group. It's not something you ever dream of, and don't even really know exists until you are part of it. A club you didn't ask to be in, and one you can never leave. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Once A Mother said...

i know what you mean, its so hard to be an outsider looking in on the way things should be. my thoughts are with you.

Leila's mommy said...

oh rikki, i know. we're in that third group, the outsider group. the group that nobody know about til they are thrown screaming into it. and all you want is out, but we'll never be. i wish your boys were with you.
much love,
christy