Tomorrow i am going away for a week. I am so excited to get an entire weeks away to myself and not have to worry about anything. I am going to a place called a health repair & recovery center. I am going there to try and sort out my problems and try to become happier. I get to spend the week getting pampered with massages, acupuncture, yoga, tai chi, Kinesiology ( i have no idea what that is), Art Therapy, Meditation, Reiki , spa , gym and a heap of other things. I cant wait. After moving interstate just over a year ago i have only made one friend and she works there. She invited me to go there to help me with everything and i don't have to pay for it they are going to let me go for free. Usually it is $5000 for the week. It means so much to me that she thinks that i am worth it. I really think that it is exactly what i need and i hope that after this week is over that it has made a real difference. It is probably going to be weird for me at first because i will be way out of my comfort zone but i am going to make an effort to enjoy it all once i get past the strangers touching me and everything.
When i get back i will b relaxed and a new me hopefully :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Enjoy your week away!
This sounds like an AMAZING place. I wish I could go with you. Please make sure to tell us all about it when you return. I really hope it helps your heart to heal a ltlle bit; we all know it will never return to its former state, but I hope it helps. Enjoy your time away!!! xx
P.S. The new layout is so perfect!!! I love it!
Sounds amazing! I hope it does the trick! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back :)
xo
Ashley
Enjoy your week! You deserve to get away and get pampered.
I can't wait to hear about your trip. I told my husband I wanted to go, so I am waiting to hear your review...oh yeah, and for the $5000 to drop out of the sky!
I have nominated you for Honest Scrap Award! Go to my blog to see the rules!!
Kristy, I nominated you for the honest scrap award. Please visit my blog for the details. HUGS!
Post a Comment