A few weeks ago i found out a friend of mine was pregnant with twins. I got pretty upset about it. Anyway i told myself to just get over it and that i was just being stupid. I didnt really get over it but i managed to stop myself from thinking about it.
Tonight i was talking to her on facebook and she was saying how she was going to quit work soon and i asked why, she told me it was because nobody there cared how she was feeling. I know what it is like when you work with people that treat you like crap so i thought that's what she was talking about. So then she was explaining to me what they were doing and i got so angry it was lucky that we were only mesaging each other or i would have probably yelled at her. she said that they didnt care how she was feeling and that she felt like crap and her back was soooo sore and she was sick and it went on and on and on. She said that no one ever asked her how she was feeling and if she was ok so she has to winge and complain to them all day and she wants the pregnancy to hurry up because she is in soooo much pain and her back hurts way too much.
I just wanted to yell at her that she should appreciate what she has cos it can all be taken away too soon and that the pain that she is going through at 11 weks pregnant is nothing compared to what she will be going through if she is still pregnant at full term and it definantly is nothing compared to what i had to go through with my twins finding out that they had died and knowing that i was giving birth to dead babies. Grrr it pisses me off so much. And whats worse is that im sure that she is the type of person that will bitch and complain once the babies are born that it is too hard and that she is so tired and all that other stuff that i would give anything to experience.
But im not i am the one that is tired because i cant sleep i am too sad to sleep and everything is too hard for me the pain is too much i would giv anything for sleepless nights if it meant that my boys would still be here, i would be happy to go through anything for that i would chop my own legs off with no pain rliefe for even one slpless night with them but she doesnt get that she just takes it all for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Problem is that most people don't know how lucky they are until it's too late. Same old same old.
That must be so hard, I'm sorry.
I am so sorry Rikki. Pregnant women and babies in general don't get to me, but pregnant with twins...ouch, it hurts! I am sorry your friends words are so hurtful, she just doesn't get it. Thinking of you.
xx,
Tina
Rikki, I hear ya! People just don't get us. I wish they had more tact and heart too, that they could recognize what we would give up to be in her position.
Big Hugs!
MB
I'm so sorry your friend wasn't more sensitive about how you would feel about her complaining. I find a lot of people around me aren't very sensitive. It's like they don't know what happened to me. I guess it's easy for others to forget or to push out of their minds. It's tough.
xo
Post a Comment