I would just like to ask anyone who i know in real life that may happen to find this blog, please do not read on. I need this to be my private place to grieve and heal. Thankyou.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Happy 2nd Birthday Eli and Jett Mummy loves you both so much Xxx
Happy belated birthday to your sweet boys. I just came to your blog from you commenting on mine. Your boys are beautiful and I am SO very sorry for the sudden loss of them, at 37 weeks. Oh my heart aches for you. You & your boys are beautiful. Prayers and hugs go out to you all.
I am 20 years old and a mummy to the most gorgeous identicle twin boys, Elijah Leevi and Jett Leeam who were born on the 10th of January, 2009. They were stillborn at 37 weeks. In the short time that i had with them they taught me so many things, they taught me what it was to live and they also taught me about death. I am lost without my babies and struggle with my loss everyday. Mt life did and still does revolve around my beautiful boys. I am now trying to find a way to live as a babyless mum and figure out where my place in life is.
If you think of me or my boys can you please write their names and send me a photo of it so i can add it to their name gallery on FB. I love to see their names and it warms my heart knowing that people from all over the world think of Eli & Jett. Xxx
5 comments:
Happy birthday, boys!
Happy 2nd Birthday Eli & Jett! Give your Mommy lots of hugs/kisses or special signs today. :)
Happy Birthday sweet boys ♥
Hi Rikki, I left you a blogger award: http://mjsmemories.blogspot.com
Happy belated birthday to your sweet boys. I just came to your blog from you commenting on mine. Your boys are beautiful and I am SO very sorry for the sudden loss of them, at 37 weeks. Oh my heart aches for you. You & your boys are beautiful. Prayers and hugs go out to you all.
Post a Comment