I am holding my first ever blog giveaway to celebrate Eli and Jetts 2nd birthday, I know i am a little bit late but at least it is still in the same month right?
I am giving away a $25 Gift certificate to spend at the Midnight Orange etsy shop. I have a few of her sculptures and they are amazing. Dana custom made this one for me and is by far my favourite.
To enter the giveaway stop on over to The Midnight Orange shop and leave a comment back here letting me know what your favourite piece is. For additional entries share my giveaway on your blog, twitter, facebook and leave seperate comments letting me know that you have :) Depending on how many entries i get i might even find a few more lovelies to giveaway you never know your luck.
**GOOD LUCK EVERYONE**









18 comments:
Oh I LOVE Midnight Orange and have used it for at least one of my own giveaways and have one of their pieces. My favorite piece is, "Go Tell My Mommy I'm Okay". http://www.etsy.com/listing/66082619/go-tell-my-mommy-im-okay-angel-baby-clay
Thanks for hosting! I think it's a lovely giveaway to celebrate Eli & Jett's 2nd birthday! :)
I'm also sharing this on my blog and facebook. :)
I LOVE her stuff! I also have a statue from her. Right now I am loving her angel ornaments and really wish I would have seen them before Christmas!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61141123/upon-a-star-angel-ornaments-made-to
my favorite piece if i have to pick only one, is so many losses, so much love. as it represents my journey. i have lost 5, my most recent being my sweet wyatt at 13 days old.
this is a wonderful giveaway in memory of your babies. sending my love to you.
shared on my blog ...
wyattsways.blogspot.com
shared on my fb page ...paula howell keith
also mentioned your giveaway on my memorial blog http://aclassofangels.blogspot.com/
thanks again for this opportunity. i have been eyeballing her shop for a while now.
have a blessed day.
What a great giveaway! I love her work, I'm not sure why I haven't bought one yet...Anyway, I like the Fourever and You Make Me Gleam with Twins.
Happy belated birthday sweet boys!!!
I really like the you make me gleam piece. I have that one with the angel wings but I would love to get a sculpture with butterfly wings
My favorite one is "Go Tell My Mommy I'm Okay". That is one of my greatest worries since losing Carter. I just want to know he is ok up there in heaven. In reality, I know he is...I just need to be ok down here without him!
I found your blog through another angel mommy. I first just want to say how sorry I am for your loss. And Happy 2 year angel birthday to sweet angels. ♥ My twin boys were born premature and passed away 5 months ago. I absolutely love The Midnight Orange. And it is almost impossible to choose a favorite, because all her work is amazing. I do love the Empty But For Love - Grieving Mother sculpture, it just says it all with no words. I am now following your blog and look forward to learning more about you and your angels. Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing giveaway. God Bless. ((hugs))
With Love,
Trena
my favorite piece are the customizable families. Since I already have one of those my next favorite would be the butterfly babies on the enclosed roses. So beautiful.
I have a piece by Dana as well and I love to be able to hold my Eli close to my heart. My other favorite piece of hers is called "Today I got to touch the stars". The characters are stunning and it gives me a sense of peace and understanding. I like to think of Eli laying amongst the stars, watching over Austin and his little sister.
I love the upon a star ornaments :)
What a wonderful giveaway her sculptures are amazing! I love them!
Hi, I just came across your blog today from a link on "Butterflies for Alexandra". And I'm so glad I did. The Midnight Orange shop is wonderful. I've emailed them already about their custom made piece "Did you know Heaven has Daisies". Daisies always make me think about my baby angel. Thanks so much. And Happy Birthday to your angels.
Great giveaway! My favorite is the fourever with twins.
i love the 'into the new - butterfly girl emerging from cocoon' and 'five stages of grief'
what a great giveaway! best of luck to everyone!
My favorite is the You Make Me Gleam - mother and child figurine angel sculpture.
Post a Comment