I was looking forward to experiencing so many new things that came with having babies but i didnt expect that i wouldnt get to have it all.
I have had alot of new experiences since then some good but mostly thay are all bad. On wednesday i had another first, this one was a really good one. I went to my first concert at 20. I went to see pink in Melbourne and it was so much fun. I had completely forgot about my pain and let loose and had the best time ever. I am so happy thta i decided to treat myself to that experience. I didnt know what to expect but i was blown away. I took my sister with me and we had such a great time not just at the concert but shopping all day. i was so exhausted by the end of it, but it was well worth it.
She is an amazing singer and performer, it wasnt just a concert it was a entire show. If anyone that likes her gets the chance to see her i would definantly recomend it. It was definantly an experience that i will never forget. I think that it was probably the second time in 7 months that i have been truly happy and not had to remind myself to smile.
This is me and my sister Tara.
and pink and white confetti that got released down ontop of us. it was so pretty watching it all fall on us.








4 comments:
Oh Rikki, I am so glad you were able to find something to take you mind away from all the sadness. It has been a very rough year for year and I am so sorry. I hope you find more things to bring some joy into your life. thinking of you and your sweet babies.
xx,
Tina
Rikki,
You've had a tough year, and you deserve some fun. I hope there is more joy and smiles in the future for you!
MB
Oh Sounds like so much fun! I am glad you went out and had a good time. its always nice to do that. I do it every couple of months with a girls night!
You've been tagged. Please visit my blog jasperthomas.blogspot.com to get the info. Hugs
Post a Comment