Sorry i haven't been around in a while, my life has been a little crazy lately. I haven't been able to get on the computer much as my other sister and her husband and son are now living with us too until they find their own house so our house is extremely full. There is 2 kids, 5 adults, 2 cats, a dog and 2 birds all in our 3 bedroom house! So when i do get onto the computer my time is filled with reading every ones blogs and checking face.book. So i am sorry that i haven't been commenting on your blogs much too.
I have also started working again.I am really liking being out of the house and doing something i think it was just what i needed plus the money is always nice :) I am just working at a pie shop but it is something. And it is always really busy so it doesn't really give me much time to think which is a real plus and then when i get home i am too tired to think.
Being out of the house working has been really good because of my other sister that has moved here. We DO NOT get along at all. Before she got here we hadnt spoken in about 7 years i think, since i was about 15. We are 2 very different people, she pisses me off so bad and is driving me absolutely CRAZY, so i am really not liking her being here at all. With such a small house there isn't really many places that i can go to be away from her, so when I'm not at work i am being a hermit in my room. At least i am getting trough all of my unread books which means that i can justify getting more YAY! I was hoping that she would have grown up a bit by now but she hasn't.
My friend who had the baby shower a few weeks ago had her baby, a girl last week. I am going to see them and meet her little girl on Wednesday. I am a little anxious. I haven't held such a new baby since the boys but i think it will be a little easier that she is a girl and not a boy. I just hope i don't start crying. But if i do i know that my friend will understand.
I was was flicking through the channels on the TV the other night and stopped on one of the channels and there was a show on that i used to watch a few years ago. I had completely forgot about it and what it was about. So i was listening to what they were saying. It seemed like such a harmless conversation. The man said to the lady ' how was Italy?' then the lady said ' it was great! No one knew me as the lady who's child died' My heart sank, then she went on to say ' but it was also really bad because no one knew my child just died, no one knew my daughter'
I understand exactly how she was feeling. I feel like that every day of my life. There is only a handful of people where i live that know about my boys. I really like it at work that none of them know but at the same time i sometimes wish that they did.
Well this post has been kind of all over the place. I feel like i have so much more to say but right now i cant think of any of it. So i will just leave it for another day.
Xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I know how you feel about being glad people dont know, but at the same time wishing they did. Its a hard feeling to handle. What was the show you were watching?
I'm sorry you dont get along with your sister, I live with my twin, and sometimes, I feel like she hasn't grown up either. There are lots of nights were I live in my room.
I hope things get better for you and her.
On a better note, working at a pie shop sounds like fun!
I'm glad that you are getting out and getting some kind of distraction. It always helps.
I hope that when you go see your friend's little girl you are OK. I will be thinking of you.
Good to hear from you.
And wow about those lines from the show. That's totally true!!
Post a Comment